- Personal information:
Edge Early Learning is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Edge Early Learning will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Collecting personal information:
Edge Early Learning will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- Use of tracking technologies:
Edge Early Learning uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
- Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Edge Early Learning.
– To render services related to Edge Early Learning business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Edge Early Learning either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
- Contact by the Edge Early Learning:
Edge Early Learning may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
- Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Edge Early Learning database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Edge Early Learning on the customer enquiry number 07 3846 4553.
Edge Early Learning and links to other websites:
Edge Early Learning provides links to websites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Edge Early Learning, and Edge Early Learning is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Edge Early Learning website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
- Problems or queries: