At Edge Early Learning our fees include all meals and drinks, disposable nappies, sunscreen, and all educational programs. Special activities that may incur an additional cost are carefully chosen and limited in frequency and cost to ensure affordability within families’ budget constraints.
We are open Monday to Friday, 52 weeks per year, only closing for gazetted public holidays. Fees are based upon days of attendance, and any special offers that may be available at the time. Families are expected to pay a non refundable enrolment fee upon application and two weeks fees in advance upon enrolment.
Payment options include:
- EziDebit (direct debit)
- EFTPOS for debit or credit cards
- Centrepay (Centrelink deductions)
Government Funding Assistance
We are a government approved long day care centre.
Affordability varies from family to family, but it doesn’t have to prevent your child from receiving cutting edge education. Our ambition is to welcome every child into the classroom that is best suited to their learning development. As an approved child care service eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) we can assist every family to access funding appropriate to their circumstances.
The new Child Care Subsidy replaces the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. The Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to services.
There are also changes to the annual cap which will make child care more affordable for more families.
Three things will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy:
- A family’s annual adjusted taxable income will determine the percentage of subsidy they are eligible for
- An activity test will determine how many hours of subsidised care families can access, up to a maximum of 100 per fortnight, and
- The type of child care service will determine the hourly rate cap.
More information about individual subsidy rates and annual cap changes is available in the New Child Care Package brochure.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child. These include:
- the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school)
- the child meeting immunisation requirements
- the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
- Sign in to your myGov account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account.
- Link myGov to Centrelink. You can do this under Services.
- Select Centrelink and complete the Child Care Subsidy Assessment.
Kindergarten Funding Assistance
You may be eligible to receive a discount on your fees if you hold a health care card and your child is participating in our kindergarten program more than 1 day per week. Please speak to the Centre Director to see if you are eligible.